INDEX | RULES & INFORMATION | SUPPORT FORUM | DOCUMENTATION | SEARCH | MEMBERS | TWITTER | TERMS

Add Reply
New Poll

Is this possible with custom forum structure?
Faie
 Posted: Jun 8 2017, 06:59 PM

1 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A
07/04/2016
N/A

With the custom forum structure / html templates, is it possible to do custom styling per category or forum? I.E. could the forums under each category be styled differently?

If possible, does anyone know where I can find a tutorial on how to do this?
PM
^
CrunchDrop
 Posted: Jun 8 2017, 08:22 PM

15 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Arizona
05/17/2016
Male

From what I got out of using this, I don't think you can. Once a template is set up, like the category template, the HTML settings are only gonna use the code you made for the category template for all the categorys.

user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Mikachu
 Posted: Jul 11 2017, 04:50 AM

9 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A
07/11/2017
Female

Crunch got it. Once you set the HTML Template for forums, they all draw from that code. I am sure there *might* be some way to add custom HTML and such to each forum, but you may have to settle for setting a basic HTML Template for the forums and work from that. CFS is hit or miss with some working fine and others acting up, so some designers have converted the bulk of the CFS to HTML Templates already.

But yeah, I am about 80% sure that you have to set a general code for all forums and modify it from that per forum in the forum description if the Template has a way in the code to allow such a thing.
PMWebsite
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Skin Discussion | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -